Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Adventures in Pattern Drafting and Other Things

Pattern making

Yesterday I finished the back of the bodice. I was excited and started to cut my patterns out to test them. I realized that I drew the side a bit longer than it should have been. Because of that, the armhole is smaller than it should be as well!

Pattern making

I went ahead and cut the front out of fabric and I will need to remeasure and trim the back. I'm fine with messing up because I figured out what went wrong and how to fix it.

This morning we went for a walk and since we've spent all winter inside, I ended up straining my left foot. I haven't been able to work on my patterns because of this but instead I finished my crochet pouch I was working on.
It's a little tan hamster! I've been wanting to do different color hamster pouches, so here's the first one.

Hamster pouch
Hamster pouch

I also ended up making a logo for Scott in Illustrator for the new Amazon.com seller account. Our new seller name is Electric Lime Gaming.
Electric-Lime

Overall I guess today was productive even with a sore foot and more lounging than working! I am learning to love my blog! I haven't really ever been into blogging like I am now. You know what that means? New layout coming soon! My blog will finally look like a real, professional blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment