Monday, July 20, 2009

Kigurumi!

For Otakon this year I wanted to make something and I love Evangelion so I decided to make a comfy Pen2 (the cute penguin from the show) Kigurumi. I wanted to make a good warm weather one so I made it with short sleeves and shorts but still baggy and with a cute hood to keep to the Kigurumi style.

Otakon 2009

Otakon 2009

Otakon 2009

It was sewn with a serger and made with a cotton/poly knit (t-shirt material) and professional resin snaps. It's super comfy and I plan on making myself a Totoro and my hubby a Teddy from Persona. I've also got a gloomy bear in the works but that's using cotton flannel.
After those are made, I want to start selling them. I think they're super fun.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, this is really cute~! I can't wait for you to start selling them, since you make them so well. : >

    ReplyDelete